Day after day, Mulzer delivers thousands of tons of state-approved crushed stone for “driveways to highways” construction projects throughout our market area. We also produce derrick stone, rip-rap, sand, gravel and high calcium limestone for power plant desulfurization equipment. We work with countless private firms, from small to large, and governmental agencies on custom products and projects, depending on our customer’s exact needs. We are here to partner with our customers and provide custom solutions whenever possible. Whatever the project requires, Mulzer can supply it!
A Family Business Since 1935
The story of Mulzer Crushed Stone is very much the story of success. It started in 1935 when Roland, Edgar and Arnold Mulzer, Sr. began building culverts for highway construction. In 1946, the Mulzer brothers saw the need for a close supply of construction aggregates during the post World War II construction boom. To help fulfill that need, the Mulzers opened their first limestone quarry at Eckerty, Indiana, and delivered on their first contract…1,500 tons. The Mulzer family has been delivering quality aggregrate products ever since.
Driven to be the Best
Mulzer management and employees share a spirit of integrity, dedication and drive to be the best. This spirit has made us the foremost producer of quality aggregate material in the Ohio River Valley, and helps us take care of our most important asset, our customer.